The Point: Thursdays @ 7pm
The Point is the BCM's weekly large-group gathering. We meet at the BCM at 7pm, with things normally wrapping up around 8:30pm. The Point is a place of community, connection, and participation in something bigger than yourself, a time to explore what you believe about faith and God, and a place to find other students asking some of the same questions as you.
Life Groups are small group settings where we meet once a week to read scripture together, pray together, share how God is working in our lives, and have fun!
Life Groups for the spring semester are listed below and will start the week of January 16th; Monday groups begin the following week. Sign up at the BCM!
- All Girls Group. Mondays 9-10 am. Leader: Amy
- All Girls Group. Mondays 6:30-7:30 pm. Leader: Tori. Location: Rand
- All Girls Group. Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 pm. Leader: Ashley
- All Girls Group. Wednesdays 5-6 pm. Leader: Abby
- All Girls Group. Saturdays 9:30-10:30 am. Leader: Molly. Location: Commons
- All Guys Group. Mondays 3-4 pm. Leaders: Zach, Jordan, and Joseph
- All Guys Group. Wednesdays 7-8 pm. Leader: Steven
Have questions about life groups? Contact Abby!
Sweet Sundays: 9:15pm @ the BCM
Looking for an evening study break or time to chat with friends before starting the week? Come by the BCM every other Sunday at 9:15pm for friends, fun, and a sweet treat. Watch the weekly email to know which Sundays will be sweet!